SOURCE: [Oilprice] - Jim, thanks for taking the time to join us today. Jim Rogers: I’m delighted to be here, James. My pleasure. Oilprice.com: It’s been an interesting period in the energy world as we’ve seen oil prices steadily decline over the past few months and with the problems in Europe and slowdowns in India [...]
Join our Gold Editor mailing list!
- Barrick fined $16m for Pascua-Lama violations
- Final Glance: Gold companies
- Ensurge, Inc. Announces Addition of Kurt Nunes to Subsidiary's Executive Team
- Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Laggard
- Problems at Barrick's Pascua-Lama mine may already be factored into share price: analyst
- Barrick Gold Fined $16M For Enviromental Problems At $5B Pascua Lama Project In Chile
- Is This Miner Worth Its Weight In Gold?
- Eldorado Gold Announces Election of Directors
- Barrick Gold Fined By Chile, Stock Plunges After Halt
- Sibanye Bucks Gold Miner Weakness, Gains 5%